Welcome to BOUNCE, Kungens Kurva. Stockholms best trampoline park! Here you’ll find trampolines, obstacle courses and a parkour arena (amongst a bunch of other cool stuff!) We have activities for everyone who wants to have a good time.
141 75 Kungens Kurva
Mon – Sun: 10.00 – 20.00
JUNIOR JUMPER HOURS:
Mon – Sun: 10.00 – 18.00
Drive towards Kungens Kurva and Ikea, BOUNCE is right beside Heron City on Månskärsvägen 1. Parking spots are located right outside
BOUNCE offers roughly 60 parking spaces right outside our entrance. P-skiva is necessary and is only valid for 2 hours. Unfortunately we can’t do much more at this time. If you have any errands to run at Heron City, it is free to use their parking spaces as well. Remember to use your p-skiva there as well.
Take the tunnelbana to Skärholmen, then take bus 173, 865, 740, 737 or 710 to Månskärsvägen (take bus 740 to Kungens Kurva)
A tip is to plan your trip to BOUNCE together with a trip to IKEA Kungens Kurva. Ikea offers busses that leave every half hour from Centralstationen (Vasagatan 10) from 10.00 until 19.15
There is an elevator that will give you access to every floor at BOUNCE. If you need any assistance, just ask our wonderful staff!
Activities and programs
- Free-Jump arena
- Slam Dunk
- Big Bag
- The Wall
- High Performance
- Student Sessions
- BOUNCE FIT
- Birthday Parties
- Flight Academy
- Freerun Academy
- We recommend everyone to book online or by calling us before you visit since its not uncommon for our venues to be fully booked.
- Our BOUNCE grip socks are mandatory for jumpers
- Minimum age for jumpers is 3 year sold
- Children under 100 cm must jump under our Junior Jumper hours
- One sessions is 60 minutes and begins every whole hour.
- Inside/gymnastics shoes are mandatory in Freerun & X-Park
- Please bring a padlock if you plan on using our lockers. If you don’t have one, you can purchase one in the reception.
- If you are coming to watch someone jump, you do not need to pay as long as you don’t jump on the trampolines/part take in any activities
- Student ID is mandatory for students when they check in.
- We recommend that jumpers arrive a few minutes earlier than their booked time (especially on weekends), so that you have plenty of time to put on your BOUNCE grip socks and listen to our safety rules.
- BOUNCE has a cafe that sells salads, sandwiches, coffee, drinks, and much more.
For jumpers over 110cm
For children 3 years old or under 110 cm
Student Discounts for students with Mecenat cards
Jump together as a family and save! 4 jumpers, maximum 2 adults.
Group discounts are available for groups larger than 10 participants
School term: Mon – Fri, opening hour – 18, weekends opening hour until 14
School holiday: Mon – Fri, opening hour – 12
Unlimited jumping fro 18 until closing
A fun workout
Swedens coolest birthday party
Bring your team building event to the next level!
Valid Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Try out Combat, Core and Move
Minimum 10 participants
Minimum 10 participants
The prices above to not include BOUNCE grip socks that must be worn during every visit. BOUNCE grip socks are available for purchase for 30k, which you are allowed to keep for your next visit (and the one after that, and the one after that, and so on ;))